Saturday, October 20, 2007

6 Winners

I am declaring 6 winners in the last update poll. Mostly because its been so long since I last updated and they all have a similar number of votes. Plus, I'm sure the winner has changed several times over the last few months so I will just cover all the bases.

Sorry for the infrequent updating. I started a new job and I don't have as much free time as I used to. I will try harder to update more often, but I make no guarantees.

I realize that many of the older wallpaper sets are not working at the moment. Over the next few weeks I will try to re-upload the wallpaper. This brings me to another point....

Please Please PLEASE do not link directly to the large images from other websites or forums. I have a feeling the reason that imageshack takes down the images is that they are using too much bandwith (I know I could use a different image host, but I have a nice program that organizes all the links for me).

I have no problem with you uploading the wallpaper yourself and sharing, just please dont link directly to my large images.

Okay, enough talk, the winners for the next 6 updates are:

Kelly Brook

Monica Bellucci
Gisele Bundchen
Elisabetta Canalis
Alessandra Ambrosio
Carolina "Pampita" Ardohain

I am considering the update poll closed at the moment. I will reset it in the next few days and probably add some new people to the poll.

I will start posting the updates either tonight or tomorrow.

- joey444

No comments: