Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!


I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

I haven't updated in YEARS, but felt like doing it again.  You will probably see some MAJOR changes to this blog.

My Plans are:

  1. Complete repost of all previous wallpaper - combine relevant posts and re-host every picture (including the ones that are no longer online).  Yes I still have all the original files.
  2. HD Wallpaper (1920x1080px) -  All new posts will have HD wallpaper if the source material is large enough. Also I will create a method for requesting HD versions of the older wallpaper.  I don't think I'll have time to recreate every wallpaper in HD.  I refuse to just blow up a smaller version, so if the original source material is not large enough I may not be able to make it.
  3. Add the request poll back.
  4. I will attempt to post once a month (minimally).
  5. Delete ALL previous comments, there is alot of spam here now.  I don't have time to weed out the good ones.

No comments: